Are you in charge of helping someone buy or sell a residential property in the Sacramento area? Then you know it’s important to know exactly what to look for in order to get the best deal.
While many people think to perform a pest inspection or a plumbing inspection, not everyone realizes that a sprinkler inspection is equally important. A homebuyer could purchase a home that has a beautiful, lush lawn when they first move in, only to realize that the previous owners had to water with a hose attachment because the sprinkler system is filled with tree roots and is next to useless. Skip the surprises and instead order a full system sprinkler repair checkup from Low Flow Sprinkler Pros. We’ll help you to make a more informed purchasing decision.
If you’re selling a home, a sprinkler checkup is also highly beneficial. If you can confidently state to your potential buyers that the sprinkler system is fully functional and uses top of the line products, then you immediately boost the value of the home – and the strength of your sales pitch. Don’t wait any longer – call us today for a sprinkler repair checkup in Sacramento.
Our Sprinkler Inspection Covers all the Bases
Our sprinkler technicians in Sacramento are thorough, knowledgeable, and honest when it comes to providing you with accurate and detailed sprinkler repair inspections. We will perform the following checks on your home’s sprinkler system:
- Check the clock – are the date and time accurate?
- Check the timer – is it set for the proper season?
- Check the wiring – are all connections solid?
- Check the valves – are there any internal or external leaks?
- Check the drips – are they flowing properly and watering all plants and trees?
- Check the sprinklers – are they providing accurate coverage?
- Check for efficiency – we can provide sprinkler retrofits in order to increase coverage and lower water costs.
Our sprinkler repair checkup is only $49.99, and any system upgrades can be put into escrow. What’s there to lose? Especially in California, it’s important to keep your home lush and green without wasting water. Help your homeowners make the right decision – invest in a sprinkler checkup or low flow sprinkler repair for your property today.